Dr. Anand Vardhan Bhatt comes from extensive background of Naturopathy, Ayurveda, Yoga. Upon completion of his Doctor’s degree in the naturopathy and Yogic science, he had been practicing in various fields including hospital and clinical set ups, Hotel and spa industry, Faculty, corporate wellness for over 14 years in India, Africa, British Virgin Islands, United States and Australia. He is associated with several NGO’s promoting the wholistic wellness.
He is also registered Experienced Yoga Teacher
(E-RYT-500) registered with Yoga Alliance.
He is a member of ANTA(Australian Natural Therapist Association) and Chinese medicine practitioner with AHPRA(The Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency)
Anand specializes in Nauropathy and lifestyle consultation; healing techniques like therapeutic Ayurvedic Massage, Traditional Chinese Medicine like Acupuncture and Moxibustion, Diet Therapy, Psychic healing like Reiki, Acupressure/Reflexology, Chakra Balancing, Chromo and Magneto therapy.
The diagnostic methods Anand often uses are facial diagnosis, Iridology, pulse reading and so on.
At his young age he has gained enormous experience and faith in the traditional method of healing and had been teaching the same in India alongwith conducting over 100 health awareness programs on drugless healing in India, Africa and United States. In his yoga class he promotes a positive attitude, self awareness, breath regulation, meditation and cleansing techniques needed to overcome Physical and mental life challanges alongwith the poses.
In addition to authoring various articles in health magazines, he also have done over 20 health discussions on television shows.
Anand has been actively participating in Fundraising programs supporting cancer patients and also raising funds for various humanitarian causes including school bag and lunch box program after the massive earthquakes devastated Nepalese community.
At present Dr Anand is working as a Naturopath, Yoga instructor and wellness expert at Life Essence Natural Therapies and counseling center in Brisbane region, Queensland, Australia for over 5 years.
BNYS(Bachelor’s in Naturopathy and Yoga) 1996-2002
MS Health Services Admin Washington, DC USA 2007-2008
Yoga Alliance: E-RYT-500, USA
Advanced Diploma in Herbs- Australis College of Natural medicine
HIPAA Compliance- University of Virgin Islands, USVI
Foundation of Public Health-Endeavour College
Advanced Diploma in Nutritional Medicine- Health Schools of Australia
Six Sigma-Total Quality applications- University of Virgin Islands, USVI
Advanced Diploma in Naturopathy- Health Schools Of Australia
– INYGMA executive Member, INDIA
– American association of drugless practitioners USA
– ANTA(Australian Natural Therapist Association), Australia
–Yoga Alliance, USA, E-RYT-500
– American Red Cross-Member USA
– Toastmasters International- Vice President PR
– Countrywide education and welfare Society
– Sita All India Research and Social Services(SAIRASS)
– AHPRA- Australia
- Research Methodology and Communication Skills, India
– AIDS Awareness Program, USA
– Naturopathy History congress, India
– International Yoga conference, Bangalore, India
– ANTA Seminar: upcoming trends, TCM 2013 Mar
– ESSA Seminar-Bronchial Asthma-Apr 2013
– Master’s Thesis “Patents in Pharmaceuticals”-Strayer University, USA
– Naturopathy Conference Pune: Paper presentations
– Acupuncture Conference, Bhopal, 2011
– Naturopathy-Scope of Practice Globally- Bhopal 2013
Professional Work Experience:
- Sun and Moon Yoga Studio: Assistant manager, Yoga Instructor
- Natural Wellness: Wellness Specialist, Maryland, USA
- DS Construction: Lifestyle Coach, Tripoli, North Africa
- Corporate wellness, Veria Wellness, USA
- Professional Therapy Solutions-Managing Director
- Nandavanam Health Centre :Administrator
- Sampoorna Health Center
- Krishna Dutt Health Center: Medical Officer, Faculty teaching Human Anatomy, Physiology, Natural Therapeutics
- Bapu Institute of Traditional Medical Sciences, Senior Medical Officer, Course Director
- Manjistha Ayurveda-Manager Operations.
- Bapu Nature Cure Hospital- Teacher
- Nandavanam Health Center-Medical Officer
Health Awareness programs/Workshops:
- Multilink Senior Living, Geriatric Assessment
- Woolworth Health and Safety Week-Iridology/Lifestyle
- Logan Council Health Expo
- Health Talk @Life Essence, Yoga in Daily Life
- Stroke Foundation Brand Ambassador
- BUPA health awareness week- Life style program, Yoga
- Yoga Retreat, India
- Health Awareness Camps-2002-2004, Monthly camps IP extension housing societies
- Health Talk on Diabetes
- TV and radio Programs-Over 20 TV episodes
- Sita all India Research and S Society
- Country Wide educational research Society.
- Manjistha Ayurveda- Tridosha explained
- Sunrise Chandra-Scientific Yoga